Quick dry UV protection Perfect fit men's beach swimming trunks "Brighton" - elastic waistband with drawstring.
BWEAR, LTD. does offer international shipping. Your purchase will be totaled in dollars, and include appropriate taxes and shipping fees.
Please note; BWEAR, LTD. is in no way responsible for any additional duties or customs fees incurred with your shipment. Duties and customs may vary per country and – if due - are to be paid upon collection of the shipment by yourself.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR BWET SWIMWEAR FOLLOWING WAY
- Cool to warm hand wash
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Soak
- Do Not leave wet for a long time
- Do Not Machine Wash
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Iron
BWET Swimwear Quick Dry UV protection Perfect fit Men's Beach Swimming Trunks "Brighton" – Elastic waistband with drawstring.
Experience the perfect solid swimming beach trunks for any beach and water activities with BWET Swimwear. The modern design of this beach trunk "Brighton" is perfect for swimming and ideal for sunbathing. Made of 82% nylon, 18% elastane premium materials, the men's beach trunks are designed in Spain by the BWET Swimwear design team and available in North America, Europe and Asia.
- UV+Perfect Fit: Brighton beach trunks have excellent coverage and fit your shape perfectly due to the skin-friendly material.
- Quick Dry and UV protection: Super quick drying fabric, comfortable and breathable fabric for your utmost efficiency.
- Modern design: Brighton is made with an external drawstring with BWET logo, an elastic waistband and a black lining for better support.
- Why you will love it: Excellent UV protection, ultra-chlorine resistant, quick drying, perfect fit, exceptional breathability and excellent coverage.
BWET is the brand born in Spain, offering environmentally-friendly and urban-inspired beachwear and swimwear for men. With Brighton beach trunks, you can be sure to get the highest quality beachwear and swimwear with fast-drying, recycled materials, and extreme UV protection. Get your perfect pair of beach trunks "Brighton" now and enjoy the waters!