Get ready to turn heads and make lifeguards blush with BWET Swimwear's Santa Monica Beach Trunks - they're like a vacation for your junk!
Hey, beach babes and beach bros!
Ready to sizzle this summer with a swimsuit that's hotter than the sun? Well, we've got the perfect thing for you: the Santa Monica beach trunks by BWET Swimwear. Here's why these trunks are the best thing since sunscreen:
- You'll be turning heads on the beach with this stylish and unique design
- Feel confident in your skin with its perfect-fit design that accentuates your curves (or muscles)
- Don't worry about constantly changing - these trunks dry quickly and provide maximum UV protection
- Built to last, these trunks are made with premium materials so that they can withstand all your outdoor and indoor water activities
- Plus, they're so versatile that you might even wear them outside of the water - who says beachwear can't be streetwear?
Don't wait until the summer sun heats up to grab a pair of Santa Monica beach trunks - add them to your beachwear arsenal today and get ready to make that sand sing!
BWEAR, LTD. does offer international shipping. Your purchase will be totaled in dollars, and include appropriate taxes and shipping fees.
Please note; BWEAR, LTD. is in no way responsible for any additional duties or customs fees incurred with your shipment. Duties and customs may vary per country and – if due - are to be paid upon collection of the shipment by yourself.
BOYS, DON'T MESS UP YOUR BWET SWIMWEAR!
Gently give it a spa day with a cool to warm hand wash.
NO bleaching or soaking, it's not bubble bath time.
Don't let it sit around damp forever, that's just gross.
WARNING: Machine washing or tumble drying will lead to swimwear suicide.
And please, spare your swimwear the agony of dry cleaning and ironing.
While BWET Swimwear is designed for comfort and functionality, it is important to handle the swimwear with care and follow the manufacturer's care instructions to ensure its longevity.
Here are a few cautions to keep in mind:
1. Avoid using bleach, fabric softeners, and harsh detergents when washing BWET Swimwear, as they can damage the fabric.
2. Avoid leaving the swimwear in direct sunlight for prolonged periods as it may cause the colors to fade.
3. Take care when sitting on rough surfaces, such as concrete or hot tub seats, as this could potentially damage the swimwear fabric.
4. Make sure to rinse the swimwear with clean water after each use to remove salt, chlorine, and other harsh chemicals that could damage the material.
Following these precautions will help to ensure the longevity and preservation of your BWET swimwear.